- All the students and staff are eligible to borrow books from library.
- Reference books, rare books, Journals may not be issued generally except with the written permission of Chief Librarian /Principal.
- It is the responsibility of the students to enter their name, batch, in time and out time in visitors register kept in library.
- Books borrowed should be returned in good condition.
- Fine will be levied for late return of books (Rs.5/Day)
- Any student who loses the book issued to him/her shall pay the 10% more cost of book as decided by the management.
- Students, who receive the book from library, should see whether the books issued to them are in good condition.
- Documents will be renewed only if there are no reservations.
- Identity Card is compulsory for getting access to the library.
- Strict silence is to be kept in the library at all times.
- Students are advised not to issue Books to others on their names.
- Every reader entering the library should sign in the visitor’s register kept for the purpose at the entrance to the library.
- Personal books are not allowed in the library but in certain cases with the permission of the librarian Books may be taken in.
- Writing or making any kind of mark in a book or a periodical is forbidden. Cutting or tearing of any photo or page from any publication is prohibited and if found a fine will be levied either individually or collectively.
- Readers are not allowed to take their belongings and overcoats into the library; these are to be left in the property counter.
- Officer in charge of the library is authorized to terminate the membership of any user if he/she is found guilty of misconduct.
- Students are not allowed to use the computer during class hours.
|Eligibility||Period in Days||Renewals||Eligibility||Period in Days|
|BDS Teaching staff||3||14||1||1||2|
|MDS Teaching Staff||3||14||1||1||2|