This Committee will look into any type of ragging which may take place in the college premises. We have informer all the students of the college in this regard. We will assure you that this committee will take suitable steps in curbing the menace of ragging.
- Ragging is banned in the Campus.
- There is a Committee consisting of senior faculty members, etc., to keep vigil over ragging and to prevent it.
- Students should note that ragging is a cognizable criminal offense and those indulge in it or encourage it will be handed over to the law as per Supreme Court of India order SLP(C) No. 24295 /2004.
- Any act of teasing, abusing, asking any student to do any act, which he/she would not do in the ordinary course which results in physical, physiological and psychological harm is defined as ragging. Ragging is strictly prohibited.
- Criminal proceedings will be initiated against those who indulge in ragging.
ACADEMIC COMMITTEE MEMBERS
The following teaching staff members (both medical & dental) of Sharavathi dental college & hospital, Shimoga are appointed as the academic committee members.
Academic Committee Members:
Anti Ragging Committee:
- Dr Samrat M R – (PRINCIPAL)- Chairman
- Srinidhi MS- (VICE PRINCIPAL)- Member
- Prashanth Babaji- (Professor) – Member
- Shivakaumar B.N. (Professor) – Member
- Purushottam R (Professor) – Member
6. Mr. Raghavendra. (Sr lecturer) Member